Monday, February 22, 2010

A few new soaps

I've been hard at work in recent weeks making lots and lots of soap. Some are restocks, but the ones below are all new. I'm getting them added to my Etsy, Bella Luna Soap and 1000 Markets shops as time allows.

Lychee Pomegranate Soap
Have you heard of lychee? It's a sweet fruit that is enjoyed widely across Southeast Asia, and gaining popularity here in the States. It's the basis for this deliciously scented soap that is sweetly scented, with just a hint of tart. The lychee scent is rounded out with notes of pomegranate and black currant.

Pumpkin Lavender Soap
Not your typical late Winter/early Spring soap, but my husband loves this one so much I figure others would, too. Notes of cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg combined with lavender essential oil. Pureed pumpkin added for a touch of color. Unusual, I know, but so spicy and seductive.

Cherry Almond Soap
Heavy on the cherry, light on the almond. Delicious and perfect for Spring.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum- Lychee Pomegranate sounds and looks great!

    ReplyDelete